Admission Requirements for Senior High School
- Original copy of Report Card
- Original copy of Good Moral Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- 2×2 Picture (3 pcs.) with name tag and white background
- 200 pesos pre-registration fee
- Pre-registration Link: https://forms.gle/iNb2rk1rCVN2GnEc7
*For ALS passers enrolling for SHS, HCS NCII, and BS Nursing, please prepare:
- Certificate of Rating
- Good moral certificate
- ALS Diploma (Photocopy)
- 3 pcs 2×2 pictures (White Background with nametag)
- NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
The enrollee is required to have an ACTIVE contact number and personal Gmail Account. It is advised to use their real name as account owner (Ex. FnameLname@gmail.com. Incase your chosen email is already owned by another account whose name is identical to yours, you may add numeric code to make it unique. Example, FnameLname1991@gmail.com). These contact details will be used in verifying your enrolment status.
ONLINE ENROLMENT STEPS
WALK-IN (In-person) ENROLMENT STEPS
STEP 1 – Fill-out the Google form found under the requirements section.
STEP 2 – 2.1 Supply the necessary information on the Google Form below.
2.2 Upload the proof of payment of your pre-registration fee of 200 pesos.
2.3 If available, upload your:
(Nursery-Grade 10) Form 138 (card) containing the 3rd grading period.
(Senior High School) Form 138 (Grade 10 Card) containing the 3rd
(1st Year College) Form 138 (Grade 12 Card) containing the 1st
(College Transferee) Honorable Dismissal and TOR.
STEP 3 – Wait for the school’s approval of your pre-registration through text and email.(Be sure to fill-in your active mobile number and email for the verification of your pre-registration).
STEP 1 – Proceed to the
admission committee of the College/Academic Department for perusal of your
credentials and filling-out of the enrolment and personal data form.
**If Scholar, Go to the Student Affairs
Office (SAO) for those with scholarship concerns.
STEP 2 – Proceed to the
Management Information System (MIS) for registration and encoding of subjects.
STEP 3 – Go to the cashier
for the payment and assessment.
STEP 4 – Go to the Registrar
for checking of enrolment form and submission of documents.
5 – Go to the ID section for picture taking or validation of ID.
- There will be a non-refundable but deductible =P=200 pre-registration fee. you can pay thru any of these accounts via direct to the bank or thru RD PAWNSHOP or MLhuiller:
Bank Account name: St. Paul College Foundation, Inc.
SECURITY BANK: 0000-0162-4936-0
BPI : 9203-0334-08
CHINA BANK : 1851-6707-14
ASPAC BANK : 03-0201-02560-8
Bank Account name: University of Cebu at Pardo and Talisay, Inc.
BDO : 0018-6801-7878
Account Name: St. Paul College Foundation, Inc.
Please email your proofs of payment to email@example.com and indicate the following:
Program and Year:
Purpose of Payment:
- Upload the proofs of payment along with the necessary pre-registration documents upon filling-out the Google enrolment form.
NOTIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT
Ø Wait for the school’s approval of your pre-registration through text and email.(Be sure to fill-in your active mobile number and email for the verification of your pre-registration).